- Support your customers, their way
- Flexible working hours & days
- Casual with potential for permanency
breakthru's purpose is to create the best life possible for the customers we support and we believe that with personalised service, customer choice & collaboration, we can assist our customers to achieve their goals & aspirations.
We are seeking passionate individuals to join our team and provide person centred support to our customers. You will empower customers to build their own personal capacity, actively participate in their community and make choices to achieve their goals & dreams.
We have a diverse customer group, so your responsibilities could include:
- Develop strategies to achieve customer goals
- Deliver vocational services & support
- Develop employer relationships
- Engage in the community
- Build capacity for self-management
- Assistance & support with home activities
The ideal candidates will have:
- Ability to think outside the square & be innovative
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Skills in vocational services (desirable)
- Ability to market and promote customers
- Empathy & patience
- Excellent communication skills
- Current driver's licence (essential)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now to start your journey with us. Attach your resume and cover letter and complete the sentence 'I want to work for breakthru because…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 11 August and close 27 August