12 Month Maternity Relief Contract
- Do you love working with people?
- Have a passion for customer service?
- Want to enable people in your community to live their best life possible?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national centralised customer experience team who will ensure quality of service to our customers at all stages of their journey with breakthru. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, and utilising a collegiate and communities of practice approach you will shape and ensure a positive experience for our customers when engaging with breakthru.
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. We recognise that everyone has a story and we are committed to improving the lives of people we support.
Our purpose is to create the best life possible for the customers we support. Our customer centric approach ensures personalised planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving & answering inbound customer enquiries through multiple platforms
- Ensuring customers are engaged with breakthru at each stage of interaction
- Navigating multiple customer tracking systems from enquiry to service
- Facilitating speed to service
- Ensuring customers get what they need when they need it
- Provision of administrative support
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional customer service & sales skills
- At least 3 years experience in a customer service environment
- Impeccable organisation
- Strong technology skills
- An ability to navigate multiple systems
- The attitude & passion to help our customers live their best life possible!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now to start your journey with us. Attach your resume and cover letter, completing the sentence 'I want to work for breakthru because...'
Further information about us is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Applications open 19 July and close 18 August